Pray for My Father-in-law!!

Pray for My Father-in-law!!

文章Stephanie Cheng » 週五 9月 21, 2018 5:01 pm

We are living in Vancouver, BC of Canada.
We needs all powers of your prayers and above. My father-in-law is staying in Hospital's ICU for 3 weeks, his body is so weak. We keeps pray for him , I am sure he is trying his best to make his body better and better. But he miss a small part ( Its" God" and "Jesus Christ") . I know he will be a loyalty Christian in the future if his body get better and better. His witness will be let more senior become a christian.

Now, If God ask me to exchange the body, I am surely say" Yes, God! I am here! I don't want to let my father-in-law get more suffering. I am willing to instead and replace ! He is a good family man, he works very hard for the whole family like superman, and helps people etc,. He should available to get the wonderful and christian life , because I am received God's blessing over 20 years... ! It's his turn!

I am happy to become his daughter-in-law. He is the good role model in the family and my heart.

Your prayers are very important in my life! Thanks all of you!

May God Bless all of you!!

Love in Christ,
Stephanie Cheng

文章: 4
註冊時間: 週五 9月 21, 2018 4:32 pm

Re: Please Pray for My Father-in-law!!

文章Stephanie Cheng » 週四 10月 04, 2018 8:42 pm

I need yours prayers, cause my Father-in-law is still in hospital's ICU!! His body is still weak, Keep pray for him!! Thanks
Stephanie Cheng

文章: 4
註冊時間: 週五 9月 21, 2018 4:32 pm

回到 禱告事項

線上會員

正在瀏覽此版面的會員: 沒有註冊會員 和 4 位訪客